Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OK When Did This Happen?

My kids feet grew like over night. This morning my daughter puts on a pair of sandals to wear to school and her toes are hanging over the ends. Ok yes they are last summer's sandals but still. So I told her we'd go get her some new ones after school. So since I hate shoes and rarely wear them myself I rarely put shoes on my kids feet...until we have to go somewhere (heaven forbid) or they go outside to play. So I, try, to put my 3 year old in shoes and same thing, her little toes poke out over the ends of her sandals too.

I need to pay more attention to my kids big elephant feet

1 comments:

Denise said...

I remember having days like this. It sounds funny how you wrote it but I know it wasn't funny at the time. I love your blog design. I saw you on Over 40 Bloggers. I am over 40 also but I do not have the button on my blog. I'm working on it. I am now following you. I hope you will stop by my blog and have a look around http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I can be found in facebook too http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and twitter @DeniseLillaRose If you like/follow me there I will do the same for you. When you stop by my blog, please check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry).